It’s finally happened!
Mountain High has produced the only electronic instrument panel-mountable pulse-demand oxygen system expressly designed for the general aviation market.
These 2 and 4-place systems engineered and manufactured by Mountain High provide pilots with safety and convenient ease-of-use that many oxygen systems have not been able to supply.
Features of this revolutionary new product include:
- Automatically adjusts to pressure altitudes up to 24,000 ft.
- Automatically switches to emergency protocol (100%) in the event of loss of cabin pressure or if pressure altitudes over 24,000 ft. are detected.
- Can be configured for mounting in the overhead console or instrument panel.
- Consumes only about 1 watt of power with 14 or 28 VDC systems.
- Shows cylinder supply pressure and cabin pressure altitude.
- Provides situational awareness for all persons connected.
- Provides means for customizing oxygen flow at each station for unique personal conditions.
- Automatically turns main cylinder valve on (via electric means) from control head.
- Back-lighting for display and buttons is in phase with flight-deck night lighting.
- Simple low pressure tubing connects cylinder to oxygen outlets–keeps tubing away from arms and hands.
- Provides delivery protocols for cannulas and face masks.
- Optional emergency manual bypass provides full-flow to all stations.