Multi-faceted position at small company. Provide support to Engineering/Production personnel, working closely with Engineers and Technicians in a small team environment.
Candidate should have relevant education or solid work experience in a related technical field.
- 3D Solid Modeling
- Technical Drawing (part detail and assembly drawings)
- Technical Drawings (as above)
- Product Manuals and other Customer Documentation/Drawings
- Internal documentation (Test Procedures, etc.)
- Serve as Document Control Administrator
- Microsoft Windows; Word-processing/Spreadsheet software (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel)
- 3D Solid Modeling software
- Technical Writing; Grammar/Vocabulary/Communication skills
- Technical Communication, Organization, Problem Solving
- Basic Math (Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry)
Additional Background (“hit-the-ground-running”) and “Bonus” Skills
- Basic Physics, Engineering, Electronics, Mechanics or Materials
- Solidworks, IronCAD
- Technical Standards (ASME Y14, UN/ISO thread standards, et al)
- Page-Layout/Publishing software, basic Graphic Design
- Electronics, PCB design/layout
- Firmware (ASM), VB, RTOS
- CAD/CAM, CNC machining
- IT Support/Management
Aviation experience/interest a plus!
Depending on date of hire, candidate will receive up to 8 months of one-on-one mentoring to train-into position.